Our client is one of the leading financial services firm with a huge presence in Asia. There is an ongoing transformation initiative and they are looking to add additional headcounts for Business Project Managers.
- Portfolio planning including initiating design and scoping, estimate benefit analysis, alignment to business strategy and project organization design
- Financial modelling and building business cases for approval by sponsors and Exco
- Contribute to development of project plans for Asia operations and technology roadmap
- Govern program and project outcomes in line with agreed outcomes
- Provide leadership and coaching to resources on program initiatives
- Manage all resources and expenses related aspects of project within parameters
- Manage development and execution of all change management aspects from start to end
- Management of multiple projects within portfolio concurrently
We are looking for an experienced business program manager with a solid experience across operations, technology and change management. You must have proven track record of delivering multiple project/program to benefit business strategies. You should also possess excellent communication skills to engage with Executive Committee, sponsors and stakeholders.