A leading London Market Insurer is looking for a Business Solution Architect to join their Information Technology team to be responsible for collaborating with the firm's clients to identify, shape and facilitate delivery of effective solutions to meet business needs and add considerable value to the organisation.
The role's purpose is to enable the successful delivery, standardisation, quality and cost effectiveness of IT solutions, systems and services across the business environment.
The responsibilities include:
- Driving business value through identifying, shaping and delivery effective technology solutions.
- Assisting customers with adopting new third party provided technology solutions in line with the firm's policies.
- Providing technical advice and support to Business, IT and 3rd party partners in matters related to Solutions, ensuring that developments meet required standards.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders up to exec level.
- Partnering with the business leaders to help direct change.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Circa 5-10 years' + Technology/Development Solutions Architecture experience
- Insurance experience, preferably London Market
- Knowledge of Broking Platforms
- Business Analysis/Architecture exposure
- Governance frameworks knowledge
- Strategy and Roadmap production
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.