I am looking for a Solution Architect for a leading London Market Insurer based in the city.
The Business Solution Architect will be collaborating with the firm's clients to identify, shape and facilitate delivery of effective solutions to meet business needs and add considerable value to the organisation.
My client is one of the leading insurance brokerage, risk management, and human capital consultant companies in the world. Internationally reaching, they are an equal opportunities organisation who employing well over 26,000 people and with a global network providing services in more than 150 countries.
Their values are core to the organisational culture: passionate service, strategic innovation, and ethical behaviour form the basis of how they do business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with business customers across the UK's 3 main trading divisions. You'll identify, craft and facilitate delivery of solutions to meet business needs, focusing on driving measurable value.
The role's purpose is to enable the successful delivery, standardisation, quality and cost effectiveness of IT solutions, systems and services across the business environment.
You will build strong relationships with partners up to exec level; the Business Architect will provide thought leadership and find opportunities that will facilitate successful outcomes. You'll build strong and positive relationships; provide inspiring and innovative leadership for your team.
You will be sat within the IT Team, reporting to the Head of the department. Together you'll work closely to achieve real results and solutions for the business.
- Driving business value through identifying, shaping and delivering effective technology solutions.
- Assisting customers with adopting new third party provided technology solutions in line with the firm's policies.
- Providing technical advice and governance to Business, IT and 3rd party partners demonstrating the value and benefit of technology.
- Drive solutions, ensuring that developments meet required standards and company strategy.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders up to exec level.
- Partnering with the business leaders to help direct change, and in turn,provide authentic, credible and engaging leadership within your function.
- You'll take pride in performing as a valued member of team technology, both as the domain expert and significantly contributing to the success of the wider IT agenda. Are you ready for the challenge?
What you'll need:
- Business Analysis/Architecture exposure
- Strategy and Roadmap production
- Confident in your analysis and design capabilities
- Governance frameworks, project and development lifecycles
- Strong knowledge of insurance industry applications
- Knowledge of Broking Platforms
- Superb communication and presentation skills aimed at any audience and level.
- You'll have eligibility to work in the UK
Bonus points for:
- Circa 5-10 years' + Technology/Development Solutions Architecture experience
- Application and data background with experience in a Solution Architecture role
- Strong finance and budget acumen
- London market Insurance experience
- Degree from a top tier university
- TOGAF or equivalent accredited
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.