Business Systems Analyst - Financial services - Permanent £65-70k
My client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with Experience in a financial services organisation or has previous experience of financial data systems.
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in financial data systems?
Key Business System Analyst Responsibilities:
- Management of data feeds into internal data lake and databases ensuring data quality is maintained, file load SLAs are met and end clients receive their data within the expected time lines.
- Perform daily review, analysis and resolution of basic/moderate exceptions produced from the automated data management system. The types of exception normally relate to investment data such as securities, benchmarks, portfolio holdings, transactions and product data.
- Perform root cause analysis to solve basic/moderate data load issues, liaising with Fund Managers, Data Vendors, Operations Teams, Fund Accountants and other internal staff. For more complex issues these would be referred to supervisor or specialist for resolution.
- Ensure the accurate and timely validation and delivery of data, data feeds and reports to end users/systems.
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- Experience in a financial services organisation, or Blue Chip Organisations, or a with a provider of financial data would be desirable.
- Previous experience of financial data systems, such as Markit. EDM, FactSet, Bloomberg, Accudelta, Aladdin or Eagle PACE is an advantage.
- Threshold competency would be advantageous (for example through IMC qualifications)
- Basic SQL skills.
- Exposure to business change and test execution.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.