A Business Tech Analyst is required within a leading financial firm to help drive forward The Multi-Year Investment Programme (MYIP) for our client. Thi is a progressive 5-year investment in people, processes and technology to provide our client with the flexible operating base from which to scale and evolve to meet its strategic aims.
What will the role involve?
- Understand and help shape demand for business and technology change
- Collaborate and liaise with business units and IT teams, to ensure business needs are understood and reflected in solution proposals
- Lead and participate in the business discussions to establish prioritised business requirements for new or changed solutions
- Work with business SMEs, IT Architects, PMs and other specialists to define the best ways to support business goals combining people, process and technology elements in coherent change proposals
- Contribute to resourcing, cost and benefit statements for change proposals
- Produce or contribute to project deliverables including problem statements, briefs, business cases, delivery plans and project definitions
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Extensive experience defining and mobilising change programmes and facilitating investment decisions
- Knowledge of the practicalities of solution delivery, including SaaS, on-premise and custom build models; agile or planned approaches; and the links between technology and business change
- Facilitating requirements gathering and analysis through workshops, interviews and other methods
- Working with external consulting and delivery partners
- Working with benefit frameworks to articulate the benefits of change programmes
- Working with teams across several locations through remote working
- Communicating clearly with technical and business stakeholders in their own terms
- Strong analytical and task management skills
- Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider programme roadmaps or target architectures
- A diligent and conscientious approach to completing work on time and to an agreed, acceptable level of quality is required
- Background in Financial Services or public sector organisations
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.