This is both a run & change the bank scope. You will be responsible for the strategic planning of key technology initiatives/projects such as bank-wide system consolidation projects, automation projects, hunting for new technologies to increase the bank's capabilities & competitiveness.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders, cross functional business unit heads to drive the E2E of those transformational projects, across the entire business.
- Minimum 12 years experience within the banking/FS space
- Experience leading large-scale projects across various banking domains
- Must have experience in technology related projects
- Candidates from consulting background are welcome
- Proven-track record in managing senior stakeholders on complex projects/buy-ins of proposed projects
- Salary $200k to $260k base
Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for a discussion.
Due to a high volume of applications, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.