C# Developer position available at a City based global equity investment management firm.
This is an opportunity to offer valuable support to a vital business area within the organisation. My client seeks a candidate who is thoughtful and broad in their thinking who will be able to provide evaluation and guidance. We take a 'hands on' approach and there needs to be a willingness to contribute as part of a successful team.
Key duties are as follows:
- Create and maintain robust tools for all areas of the business including Trade Processing, Client Reporting, Marketing, Compliance Reporting and Operations
- Production of clear documentation in support of all systems tools created
- Other ad hoc systems projects as required by my clients management
Qualifications and Skills required:
- Proficient in C# .Net, SQL and HTML
- Proficient in Java
- UI - WPF / MVVM for the Windows applications (Infragistics UI controls in use) - desirable
- Any exposure to Micro Services architectures desirable
- DB Access - .NET entity framework desirable
- Messaging - .NET SignalR framework desirable
- Knowledge of Azure/Azure DevOps desirable
- Knowledge of MS 365 product suite desirable, in particular Teams, SharePoint and Power BI
If you're interested in this position please email me with your most up to date CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.