A new Trading Systems Developer role is now available for a global commodities firm in Singapore.
- In this Trading Systems Developer role, the successful candidate will be part of a global project, delivering a new integrated Trading Platform
- Work on various layers of the application, ranging from user interfaces to the back-end services
- Work alongside a remote team and be the sole trading systems support in Singapore
- At least 3 years' experience in C# Development
- Knowledge in WPF, Multithreading, WCF, SQL Server 2005+
- Hands-on experience in Business Intelligence tools, dashboards, reports generation, data mining/ analysis/concepts
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing
- Knowledge in Commodity Trading processes and physical trading is an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637