Global investment bank is currently looking for a Capital Management VP to join their Finance team in London. The role will work with the team and be responsible for leading the EMEA Finance agenda for their European Legal Entity Strategy. It is an exciting time to join this niche team and help to define strategy through detailed analysis.
- Responsible for Regulatory capital impact assessment focusing on European Legal Entity Strategy deliverables such as new business initiatives, business re-organisations and external commitments to regulators.
- Key focus on the strategic set up an optimal legal entity structure in EMEA as well as supporting senior management in designing automated solutions to drive efficiencies for various processes.
- Assisting in migrations support and deliver a timely response for external regulatory requests.
- Use of Basel III and IV in strategic planning to embed upcoming rule changes into the strategic planning and lead the impact assessment to incorporate the EMEA projections.
- Ad-hoc and macro environment projects such as Brexit planning.
- Proven experience within a strategic capital management role across the banking industry, consultancy or regulator.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of ICAAP, Pillar 1/2 and Basel III Reforms.
- Proven experience in strategic analysis including capita impact assessments.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. The role offers realistic progression to Director level in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.