A Big 4 Professional Services Firm is looking to make multiple hires into their Advisory practice, into the Investment Management team.
There are vacancies at Assistant Manager and Manager Level and the client is looking for individuals with a blend of advisory skills, technical CASS knowledge and the relevant experience within Asset Management.
- Working on engagements with clients in the Asset Management sector related to CASS issues and the impact of regulatory developments on Client Asset processes
- Executing s166 reviews and constructing project reports to the regulator (FCA) and relevant Engagement Partners as appropriate
- Helping with the development of marketing material, client proposals and identifying business development opportunities
- Assisting with the delivery of technical CASS training to clients and internally
- Mentoring and developing newer team members
- Strong understanding of an Investment Management firm’s control infrastructure, processes and compliance framework
- Competent understanding of technical CASS regulation and practical application of the FCA’s Client Assets sourcebook
- Demonstrable regulatory project experience and excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present to audiences
- Degree is essential and professional, industry qualifications are desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; especially report writing skills
- Flexible and confident attitude to produce high-quality deliverables and overcome any obstacles
- Proven track record in working with teams and working to strict deadlines