A Big 4 professional services firm is looking to hire into their advisory practice, into the Investment Management team at Assistant Manager level.
The client is looking for an individual with a blend of advisory skills, technical CASS knowledge and the relevant experience within asset management.
- Working on engagements with clients in the asset management sector related to CASS issues and the impact of regulatory developments on client asset processes
- Executing s166 reviews and constructing project reports to the regulator (FCA) and relevant engagement partners as appropriate
- Helping with the development of marketing material, client proposals and identifying business development opportunities
- Assisting with the delivery of technical CASS training to clients and internally
- Mentoring and developing newer team members
- Strong understanding of an investment management firm’s control infrastructure, processes and compliance framework
- Competent understanding of technical CASS regulation and practical application of the FCA’s client assets sourcebook
- Demonstrable regulatory project experience and excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present to audiences
- Degree is essential and professional, industry qualifications are desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; especially report writing skills
- Flexible and confident attitude to produce high-quality deliverables and overcome any obstacles
- Proven track record in working with teams and working to strict deadlines
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.