A top banking organisation is looking for a CASS Assurance officer to join their compliance department. As part of the team you will work in a cohesive manner to ensure the business controls are fit for purpose and in line with regulatory obligations.
- Planning and carrying out reviews of control in regards to CASS/Client Money in accordance with the planned review schedule and on a thematic risk-based approach.
- Providing compliance subject matter expertise and support for the monitoring team working with the team to identify adverse trends, poor controls and systemic risks
- Drafting and issuing reports of each functional review
- Recording and tracking the implementation of review recommendations
- Producing Management Information (MI) and periodic updates to the management team in relation to CASS.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Assurance or Audit
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Banking, Big 4 Consulting
- Minimum of 2-3 years assurance/audit experience
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Able to present to senior management.