A Big 4 professional services firm is looking to make multiple hires into their FS assurance practice into both their banking team and investment management team.
There are vacancies at assistant manager, manager and senior manager level in both teams and the client is looking for individuals with a blend of assurance and advisory skills, an expertise of the UK regulatory environment specific to CASS and the relevant industry experience.
- Working on engagements with clients in either the banking sector or investment management sector related to client assets
- Executing s166 reviews and constructing project reports to the regulator (FCA) and relevant engagement partners as appropriate
- Staying up to date with the latest regulatory developments within the CASS space and instructing clients accordingly on the impact of any changes to the client asset rules
- Providing assurance over current structures and aiding with the implementation of systems and processes, to ensure compliance with new CASS legislation
- Assisting with the delivery of technical CASS training to clients and internally with respect to client asset audits
- Helping with the development of marketing material, client proposals and identifying business development opportunities
- Strong understanding of a firm’s (banking or investment management) structure, systems & controls, governance frameworks
- Competent understanding of technical CASS regulation and practical application of the FCA client asset sourcebook
- Demonstrable regulatory project experience and excellent stakeholder management/influencing skills, with the ability to present to audiences
- Degree is essential and professional, industry qualifications are desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; especially report writing skills
- Flexible and confident attitude to produce high-quality deliverables and overcome any obstacles
- Proven track record in working with teams and working to strict deadlines
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.