Catastrophe Modelling Manager
Salary: Up to £90,000 + bonus
A global insurance group is looking to bring an experienced Modelling manager into their London office.
The role will focus on improved quality of service regarding modelling output and support, including identifying and delivering on requirements of key stakeholders, with the support of the catastrophe modelling and development team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide quantitative inputs into support, portfolio management and outwards programme design;
- Provide analytical support to key accounts throughout client quoting process;
- Provide narrative support for all catastrophe modelled figures;
- Deliver a tailored catastrophe modelling offering through business planning
- Lead analytical support to clients in respect of the Exposure Management Framework; clearly identifying the needs of the key customers and develop effective approaches to respond to these, adopting a proactive approach to delivering services that exceed expectation
- Provide technical leadership and catastrophe modelling development projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to convey complex modelling concepts, experienced in service delivery, established experience in risk and catastrophe modelling and be able to manage key stakeholders at all levels.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.