Role Title: Technical pricing analyst
Salary: Up to £50,000
About the firm:
As one of the global top 10 leading insurance groups operating in the Lloyd's, UK, Continental Europe and Bermudian markets, we are going through an exciting period of modernisation and transformation for which we need entrepreneurial thinkers to help execute our strategic vision for growth.
Can I work from home?
We are committed to taking a flexible approach to working, with a Work Life Better scheme to allow our employees more control over when and where they work, while still continuing to meet our client demands. This flexible approach continues into our benefit scheme, with a competitive package and attractive lifestyle fund.
About the job
Reporting directly into the Non-Marine Pricing Actuary, the purpose of this role is to support the technical pricing actuarial team with their data needs in order to facilitate pricing analysis. Initially the focus will be on the insurance lines of business but this will expand in time to include reinsurance pricing data support.
- Work with the pricing actuaries to provide data for use in the Pricing Portfolio Reviews
- Support Speciality pricing actuaries in the Annual Model reviews by sourcing and organising pricing data
- Data preparation for case pricing for insurance lines of business
- Sourcing external data for pricing projects as and when they arise
- Assist pricing actuaries with development of pricing models in one of our pricing environments (NRISS)
- Streamline central pricing processes
What we are looking for:
- Numerate degree
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / VB Skills
- SQL skills are essential
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience in data support for MI / analysis would be an advantage
- Access, Alteryx and Power BI skills would be advantageous
To learn more about this opportunity please email: email@example.com
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.