My insurance client is looking for a Change Communication Manager to design and implement all communications for a key data quality change project.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Contribute to and define the Communications requirements for the new Data Quality Governance framework
- Manage the Communications strategy for the new Data Quality Governance framework
- Prepare materials for high-level briefing of senior stakeholders and data quality framework users
- Plan, control and manage plans of work to ensure delivery according to time, quality and resource constraints
- Extensive communication experience within Change Programmes
- Good understanding of Data Quality and Data Frsameworks
- Insurance experience is desirable
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.