The client is a Global Bank and they are hiring for a Change Lead / PMO for their Private Banking Wealth Management Transformation team. This is an initial 12 month direct contract with the possibility to extend. This is a global role based in Singapore.
- Manage the Journey programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the Journey delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to Journey programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Provide a programme quality assurance capability; conduct scheduled and ad hoc reviews of all Journey programme materials and ensure that Journey programme data is complete and accurate in the enterprise reporting system (Clarity).
- Work with Finance and other groups to provide an accurate view of actual spend; track and provide evidence for accruals, recharges and third party spend.
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Journey Owner in meeting the programme’s financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme.
- Benefits are clearly articulated and have appropriate owners including detailed workings and assumptions; benefits have been reviewed for all approved changes to scope and schedule.
- Banking experience as a Programme PMO, Business Manager or as a senior PMO, within a large-scale multi-year programme or within a global Private Banking or Wealth Management business. Consulting experience at a top tier firm highly desirable.
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Agile certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484