As part of a strategic platform enhancement initiative, in line with a key regulatory requirement, we’re supporting a regional bank in their search for a financial markets Change Manager.
Assuming ownership for delivering organisational change you will represent the business side as part of a technology change initiative, focused on a Murex upgrade program.
Working across all front office, middle office and back office environments to deliver to a key regulatory program expertise as a user or change manager on Murex programs is required.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- 7+ years working as a Change Manager within global markets
- 5+ years expertise on trading systems (Murex) projects
- Prior experience in front to back project deliveries
- Familiarity with APAC banking regulations and respective regulatory bodies
- Proven record being an effective Change Manager, excelling in executing Change Strategies, Organisational Change initiatives and communications activities
- Ability to understand capital markets financial instruments
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.