Change Manager - IT Transformation
A leading city based financial services client requires a Change Manager as part of a large scale group wide IT Transformation with a focus on software implementation and application upgrades.
The Change Manager Will:
- Play a key role in ensuring the project (change initiative) defines the benefits, assesses progress towards realisation and achieves measured improvements in business operations benefits.
- Working with the Product Owner team, the Change Manager will help ensure that the programme objectives are met on time by increasing user adoption and usage.
- Provide expertise and direct support to the Product Owner teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and design training to all levels of business users.
Change Manager Essential Required Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Change Manager / Change Lead on projects / programmes which have involved an element of IT Transformation.
- Working as a Change Manager within financial services, or if outside financial services within a multi geographical organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience of engaging with IT stakeholders, particularly Product Owners in implementing change best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity on a high profile programme. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.