One of the leading financial services firm is looking to hire for a Change Manager to champion and drive delivery of OR framework and infrastructure for Change Governance Risk. The primary role will be focused on supporting the development and enhancement of policy and oversight of standards specific to Change governance across business OR strategy.
As the Change Manager, you will be required to;
- Advice and provide deep expertise across technical areas of Change Governance Risk
- Collaborate with first and second line to ensure embedding of change governance risk are adhere to standards
- Develop policies, process, technology and governance architecture
- Continue enhancement of Change governance risk methodologies, keeping abreast of external practices
- Deliver effective governance across business
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years of working experience in Operational Risk Change Management or Governance Risk within financial services.