initiatives, Drive adoption of agile tools and techniques into day to day working and provide broad support to programme/project Accountable Executives
Lead programmes/projects/initiatives which are critical to Compliance's strategy
- Manage stakeholders for the initiative (typically Managing Directors /Directors)
- Lead multi-disciplinary, virtual team often spanning Compliance, Technology and other Functions
Programme / Project Management
The end to end leadership of one or more programme/projects delivering business outcomes.
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate activities to manage and implement from initiation to final operational stage.
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on activities related to the programme/project.
- Determine, monitor and review all programme/project economics, including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk, ensuring that there are appropriate and effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting.
- Evaluate changes to programme/project management practices and initiate improvement to organisation practices.
- Review quality of project deliverables through the project lifecycle
- Identify, assess and manage project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate via the agreed governance framework.
- Track record of successfully managing business change/transformation initiatives in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong leadership skills with evidence of managing large teams across a range of disciplines and locations
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with the ability to inform business decisions.
- Strong analytical/problem solving mind set but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills able to work with senior stakeholders
- Formal external qualification/accreditation in project management methodology
- Working knowledge of business agility
- Significant, demonstrable commercial experience covering successful large scale Group wide programme implementation and management.
- Experience of programme/project management methodologies and tools, combined with the ability to influence the business to adhere to these practices
- Gravitas and ability to have a strong impact and to influence key decisions, budget management, cost and benefit management and resource allocation.
- Prior Compliance experience is not mandatory if a track record of adaptability and quick learning can be demonstrated.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.