One of the UK's most recognisable brands in financial services and a FTSE 100 member is currently building out a brand new change function and as a result are looking for an Change Risk & Assurance Consultant to join the team. The role will support Risk & Assurance Lead to manage expertise and a 1st line assurance capability across the newly formed UK change function.
The Change Risk & Assurance Consultant will work closely with key stakeholders across the change operating model to ensure there is full visibility of risks and issues across the portfolio and that they are effectively managed, reported and escalated where needed. You will play a key role in rolling out a new risk and governance framework within a newly formed change function.
To be considered for the Change Risk & Assurance Consultant role you will have:
- Experience working in risk management, analysis and/or governance role in relation to project/change delivery
- Experience within a regulated environment, ideally financial services
- Basic understanding of portfolio management and ideally the P30 model
- Strong communication skills and ability to face off to senior stakeholders internally
- A passion for driving change and continuous improvement within your roles
This a key role in a rapidly changing, new environment and presents a brilliant opportunity to join a flagship brand name in a period of substantial modernisation. There will also be multiple opportunities for substantial career progression within the firm.
Please send your CV for a full company and role brief.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.