Our client is a professional services provider and is currently seeking a Channel Account Manager to be part of their organisation.
- Manage existing channel partners to uncover opportunities through good rapport built.
- Responsible for growing sales revenue within the Singapore market.
- Follow-up existing opportunities, proactively engage partners and end customers, and work with the sales and extended team to have high win rate.
- Using Omni-Channels to generate new leads. For example, work with the digital marketing team to do demand generation activities. Run regular campaigns with partners. Identify potential customers and their requirements and convert into real opportunities.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and weekly sales updates to the manager.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in indirect or channel sales
- Keen interest in Cyber Security
- Strong communication skills and excitable personality