One of the UK's most recognisable names in Insurance is conducting a search for a Chief Data Officer to join their team based in the city of London. The company in question are a highly regarded, global insurance player with a nationally recognised brand name.
The role of the Chief Data Officer will take full ownership of the group-wide data strategy and will lead both the design and delivery of the complete data landscape. You will work closely with key business heads to put together a cohesive approach to data management and reporting with the ultimate aim of using data as a product for design making and value creation.
To be considered for the role of Chief Data Officer you will have:
- Significant experience working as a CDO or in a Data leadership role
- Experience working within the insurance sector
- Experience of designing and delivery group-wide, enterprise-level data strategy
- Broad knowledge of a range of Data approaches, techniques and technologies
- First class, senior level stakeholder management experience
This is a key, senior level, strategic role working for one of the most recognisable brands in UK insurance. The role will present the opportunity to build and design a data team/strategy from the ground up while embarking on a period of significant change and transformation across the whole of the business.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.