A leading multi-national financial services business are currently looking to appoint a chief financial officer for their branch office in the Philippines. Supported by a team of 6, the chief financial officer is primarily responsible for the overall finance and accounting function of the Philippines business.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Qualified CPA professional.
- Financial services sector experience is essential.
- Technically sound in terms of accounting and financial reporting knowledge.
- Must have solid understanding of local tax and regulatory reporting requirements.
- A background of working and leading finance functions within an MNC environment.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Candidates with relevant financial services industry experience who are ready to step up to a CFO position are also welcome to apply.
For a confidential discussion, please contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 65978381.