I'm delighted to be working in retained partnership with a market leading property development group, looking to appoint their new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The business in question is the driving force behind a large number of high-profile and prestigious commercial and luxury residential developments in London and is a mixture of European and international JV partners.
This role is a Group level appointment operating across a complex and multi-faceted international consortium and is aimed at a proven C-suite level operator, with prior industry experience in the property development or investments market essential.
- Subject matter lead on all Finance matters for the business in terms of high-level review of the numbers and finance business partner to the Board, investors, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Drive tax efficiency including overseeing tax planning, transfer pricing and alike.
- Support the organisation as a strategic business advisor; provide business intelligence and finance expertise in structuring commercial deals as well as ongoing support on all corporate activities, projects, disposals, acquisitions, valuations and similar.
- Drive strategic planning to ensure sustained performance and growth of the business, from intelligent and accurate budgeting and forecasting through to involvement in pricing and leading efforts in the redesign of core business processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies to ensure effective use of capital and prudent cash management in terms of costs/expenses.
- Lead in governance, compliance and risk management.
- Drive change in the finance function through better and more effective use of data and technology.
- Significant involvement in investor relations including managing the working relationship with all JV partners.
- Leadership, both directly and indirectly, of a Finance team based in multiple global locations.
- Qualified accountant (essential) with a background working in the property development or investment sector in large, complex and multi-national organisations. Experience working on joint ventures (JVs) is also essential given the complex nature of the role.
- The ideal candidate should also have worked in an international environment before, with this role responsible for the Financial stewardship of a multi-million pound sterling budget across several countries, cultures and working practices. Experience working internationally, particularly in SE Asia would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven stakeholder management experience gained at FD or CFO level; comfortable in a heavily business partnering role involving lots of day to day management of relationships with various JV parties in multiple global locations.
Compensation on offer is in the region of £240-260,000 base plus benefits and bonus.
For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion please reach out to Glen Roberts at Eames Consulting on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible I endeavour to reply to all applications with feedback however please assume you've been unsuccessful in your application if you haven't received a reply within 2-3 days.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.