Eames is working closely with a syndicate on the appointment of a Claims Adjuster to join their Professional Lines team. The Claims Adjuster will be responsible for handling a caseload of lead and follow Commercial PI claims including; Accountants, Architects, Construction, Miscellaneous PI, E&O, Solicitors and Media & Tech Consultants.
Other duties will include:
- Handling of claims which fall outside of TPA's delegated authority.
- Co-ordinate and carry out TPA audits where necessary.
- Liaise with brokers, solicitors, underwriters and external stakeholders where necessary.
Ideal applicants will possess the following abilities:
- Experience handling Professional Indemnity claims on behalf of an insurer or syndicate.
- Experience managing bordereau/binder business.
- Experience managing TPA's.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.