I'm currently working closely with a well-regarded Lloyd's Broker on the appointment of an Analyst to support the claims practice, focussing on client data management and analytics.
We are looking for applicants who possess the following:
- Proven track record in a claims analysis capacity within the insurance industry or within a large consultancy.
- Experience of data management and proven ability to deliver high quality presentation material.
- Experience using PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI and other visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Salesforce etc.
- General Insurance knowledge with claims experience across multiple products/classes and in technical, operational, analytical and technological aspects being an advantage.
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary project teams and successfully delivering positive change outcomes on time.
Some experience of computer science, advanced analytics and coding will be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.