Eames is working closely with a leading Lloyd's Syndicate on the appointment of a Claims Assistant to join their London based team. The Claims Assistant will be responsible for providing operational support to their wider claims function.
Other duties will include:
- Assist with producing management information.
- Working with various data extracts to deliver reports with the use of Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint.
- Present information in a concise format, including graphs, tables and reports.
- Provide support with the preparation of governance papers.
- Provide operational support to Claims Handlers where necessary.
Ideally suitable applicants will possess the following abilities:
- 1-2 years' experience working in a similar role for an insurer or syndicate.
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical or scientific discipline, or equivalent.
- Advanced experience using Excel.
- Experience using Tableau or Power BI is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.