I am currently working with a highly reputable Lloyd's Broker based in London on the appointment of a Claims Broker/Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for technical claims support across various classes of business within the claims division.
- Responsible for processing and monitoring all claims from first advice to settlement, on behalf of allocated clients.
- Discuss and negotiate claims on behalf of clients with insurers where necessary.
- Collaborate with all members of the claims division and relevant stakeholders to provide excellent client service.
- Create and maintain new and existing claims files on the in-house system.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of a range of insurance classes.
Skills & Experience
- Gained at least 1 years' experience in a claims broker/technician or claims handler role at a Lloyds Broker/Insurer.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple clients and (Re)insurers.
- Individuals from various classes of business will be considered for this role.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.