Eames is working closely with a specialist independent broker on the appointment of a Claims Broker/Technician. Our client has a global presence and operates within the Lloyd's market. The Claims Broker will be responsible for technical claims support across various classes of business.
Other duties will include:
- Create and maintain new and existing claims files on the in-house system.
- Process and monitor all claims from first advice to settlement, on behalf of allocated clients.
- Regular meetings with clients and reinsurers.
Successful applicants will ideally possess the following abilities:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role with a Lloyd's Broker.
- Exposure to a variety of business classes.
- Knowledge of the ECF/CLASS system.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.