Eames is working closely with an Insurer on the appointment of a Claims Data Analyst on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The Claims Data Analyst will be responsible for the production and analysis of claims data into dashboard style reports.
Duties will include;
- Reviewing extensive claims bordereaux.
- Analysing claims data to monitor performance and identify trends.
- Collating appropriate data for use in dashboards/reports.
- Working closely with various teams within the business including; Claims, Underwriting, Accountants and Actuaries.
Ideally suitable applicants will possess the following abilities;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience building reports/dashboards.
- Experience analysing claims data.
If this is an opportunity of interest please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.