Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a global insurer who are looking to appoint a Claims Investigator to join their Northern Claims Division, focusing on the investigation of Major Loss Claims across Motor & Casualty with exposure to Bodily Injury, Motor Property & EL/PL.
This is a home-based opportunity, with a company car provided.
- Managing a portfolio of major loss motor and casualty claims ranging from £100,000 to £1 million.
- Conduct thorough field & desktop investigations, utilizing both field and desktop methods, to assess the validity of claims.
- Claims focused around the central belt, with very occasional travel to the North of Scotland.
- Specialize in evaluating claims related to bodily injury and employers' liability/public liability (EL/PL) incidents.
- Obtain accurate and comprehensive witness statements to support the claims investigation process.
- Offer clear and concise commentary on your investigations, highlighting key findings and insights and recommendations on next steps.
- Prepare detailed investigative reports that effectively communicate your findings.
- Collaborate with the claims team to determine the appropriate response to claims, based on your investigative findings.
- Opportunity to manage your own diary.
It's essential you have cross-class experience investigating claims either on a field or desktop basis.
In return you will work for a reputable company who offer a company car, excellent benefits and wider employee package. If interested in further details, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.