I'm currently working closely with a Syndicate, on the appointment of a claims operations analyst. The claims operations Analyst will provide assistance to the claims operations team by gathering data to produce reports analysing performance of outsourced providers.
Duties will include;
- Providing administrative support.
- Collecting performance data.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly reports including; performance reports, team progress reports, conduct risk reports.
Applicants will ideally possess the following qualities;
- Strong I.T. skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, preferably advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Qualifications in Maths, Economics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Experience in the insurance market is desirable.
The role is an exciting opportunity to start a career in insurance with a well-regard Syndicate based in the City of London.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.