Eames is working closely with a Lloyd's Broker on the appointment of a Claims Technician. The Claims Technician will be involved with processing and monitoring claims, as well as broking claims into the market.
Duties will include;
- Handling Claims
- Preparing Claims Bordereaux
- Analysing Claims reports
- Advising on binder performance
Ideally suitable candidates will possess the following abilities;
- Cross-class claims experience (Professional Indemnity, D&O, Liability, Cargo, Specie exposure would be beneficial)
- Fluent in Italian or exposure to Italian markets (preferred not essential)
- Knowledge of ECF, CLASS and Xchanging systems or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.