Eames Consulting is working with a leading global insurance broker on the appointment of two junior client executives to join their team in London.
- Relationship management, risk advisory and deal negotiation services for the structured credit and political risk insurance practice
- You will be handling a variety of international accounts ranging from financial institutions to large corporate businesses
- Develop relationships with insurers in order to ensure optimal placement of cover for clients
- Provide product training to colleagues across the business
- Keep up to date with market developments and trends to enhance the overall value proposition
- Take advantage of new business opportunities to achieve growth goals
- Identify additional avenues in which clients can use trade credit or political risk insurance to improve their risk management
- Adhere to company and Lloyd's regulations, procedures and business systems
- Get involved with a broad spectrum of international single risk business
- Previous experience within political risk or trade credit insurance
- Desire to get involved with large projects and structuring of global insurance programs all the way through to placement
- Eagerness to be part of a well-established team with good investment to grow
- Educated to degree level
This is an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure and understanding of the political risk and trade credit insurance market.
If you match the requirements listed then please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.