My Client is a leading asset manager looking for a highly motivated candidate for a Client Onboarding Analyst role. You should be a personable individual who enjoys the opportunity to face off with senior figures and build relationships. From a technical perspective, a year or more experience of contract negotiation or drafting would be highly desirable.
- Manage and negotiate investment agreements with various parties then work with the business to draft appropriate investment guidelines.
- Act as point of contact for external and internal legal counsel when negotiation documentation for trading products.
- Ensure appropriate regulation has been applied to all documents
- Ensure all documentation and contracts are logged and stored efficiently
- LLB or legal focused degree from top tier university
- 1-2 year of contract negotiating/drafting experience or paralegal experience (ideally in a financial institution)
- Strong understanding of the regulatory landscape (MiFID II, UCITS, AIFMD & UMR)
- Strong attention to detail
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.