A top tier bank is looking for an IBOR Transition - Client Outreach Case Manager to join their team in London
The programme is aiming to:
- Support relating to case management and client outreach activities
- Support relating to relationship management client engagement
- Support relating to Credit & Lending contract agreement/amendment
- Support relating to the definition of the outreach strategy and central tracking of client migration progress
- This role is to support Client data validation, Client RM engagement, Client engagement with impacted UK RMs, local RMs and product teams. As well as helping with agreement of client IBOR transition plan, monitoring of IBOR Transition plan to conclusion, identification and escalation of any issue identified related to client transition and outreach.
- The RM support role will be focused on working daily with RMs to produce material for internal and external use. The role will be based with the RM community and will aim to support their IBOR communication process whilst following the central guidance coming from central IBOR programme and "command and control"
Top Skills Required:
- Experience planning client migrations, excellent communication skills.
- Good excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous banking experience (commercial and investment)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.