Client Relationship Manager UK Contract
Eames Consulting is an established and specialist recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. Our mission is to connect talent in financial, insurance & professional services across a global stage. With 130 consultants and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've been growing organically since our launch in 2002.
What will your remit be?
Focusing specifically on the UK contract market you will focus on driving best practice across all things client development; client meetings, market mapping, understanding and building credibility within a market and client base. Increasing quality job flow within existing key accounts, Eames' wider client base and new business across Insurance and FS will be a key measure of success. Based at our headquarter office in Farringdon, London, you will:
- Lead, manage and grow the UK Technology, Change, Finance and Risk key accounts
- Develop business from existing clients
- Land and expand relationships across 200 client accounts and MSPs
- Act as a hands-on recruiter focusing on the UK cross vertical market
- Work closely with our clients to attract senior level contract talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels
- Build strong relationships with RPO and MSP contacts; Client Entertainment
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
A bit about the team
- Subject matter experts across Technology, Change, Finance and Risk recruitment
- Current industry sectors are Insurance, Banking and broader FS, with an appetite to expand into commerce and industry
- A wealth of key accounts and clients with signed contract terms
- Contract runners across a wide spread of accounts
- Vast warm account business including PSL and major account business
- Highly successful contract candidate delivery team to support
- Experienced, sales focussed L&D function, which runs onboarding/coaching pods
Skills & Experience required
- Strong track record of developing relationships and nurturing key accounts
- Previous experience of developing new and existing client relationships
- Contract recruitment expertise in one of the following disciplines: Technology, Change, Finance, Risk
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
What can you expect from us?
We are proud of the culture we have built, and the strongest endorsement is hearing what our people have to say. We let the facts do the talking:
- High performing and mature, collaborative environment
- Established brand and strong reputation in the market
- International career opportunities in four countries
- Chosen as the preferred supplier by over 300 clients
- A third of employees promoted within 12 months
- Cloud-based CRM and state of the art infrastructure
- A hands-on, billing management team with a wealth of experience
- A strong operations team including a sales focussed L&D function, talent acquisition team and recruitment marketing specialists
Speak to us about the investment and support you'll receive to accelerate your career within Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.