Our client is a growing family office with exciting growth plans in Asia. We are currently hiring for a successful individual to join them as a Client Services Associate / Manager to manage the operations for existing client relationships and to support the front office team.
This role is ideal for you, if you enjoy working in a client facing capacity and if you possess a strong client oriented mindset.
Client Services Associate/Manager
You will be a key stakeholders and point of contact for clients. The team strives to promote high level of client satisfaction through stellar customer service. Other key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain client relationships with relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, executing investment operations where necessary to achieve high client service levels
- Strong understanding of client expectations and delivery, coupled with prompt follow-up on queries by displaying proactive problem solving abilities
- Execution of account opening and transfers for new clients, working with the legal counsel and tax advisers.
- To build trusted, long-standing relationships by promoting and respecting client privacy and confidentiality in all matters
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in client servicing / account management / customer service. Private banking, asset management and family office industry experience is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Strong interest and understanding of a family office setup, keen interest in numbers and passion to further their career the wealth management sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and a strong team player
Please email with your latest CV and enquires at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking