Our client is a family office with excellent growth plans in Asia. We are currently hiring for an experienced professional to join them as a client manager / client associate to manage existing client relationships and support the investments team.
Client Manager / Client Associate
You will be one of the key stakeholders in managing client relationships. Other key responsibilities include:
- Manage operations for client relationships and to work closely with other stakeholders in the business – both internally and externally
- Achieve high levels of client satisfaction through excellent service levels, prompt follow-up on queries and proactive problem solving
- Help maintain and further develop client relationships, execute investment operations etc
- Promote and respect client privacy and confidentiality in all matters
- Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a client servicing / account management capacity or similar
- Strong interest and understanding of a family office setup, keen interest in numbers and passion to further their career this space
- Well-spoken and strong communicator as this is a client facing opportunity
- Meticulous and an excellent team player
Interested candidates - do drop us an email with your latest CV and enquries at email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly. Thanks!