Are you an experienced Cloud Professional with strong knowledge in GCP and Linux Administration?
Our client, a Global Investment Manager is looking for a Cloud & DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining internal cloud platform components (GCP + AWS)
- Assist clients in designing and maintaining solutions on Cloud
- Implement CI/CD pipelines with testing and security measures
- Manage multiple environments and Automate system configuration and the creation of containers
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in supporting production cloud environments on GCP and Cloud Networking
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Openshift & Docker)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python, Shell, and PowerShell, as well as administrative skills in Linux.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are keen to be part of the growth of an organization, and have the required skills, send your CV to Shunki.email@example.com for a confidential discussion.