Reporting to the Enterprise Architect, the primary purpose of the role of Cloud Solution Architect is to define, maintain and ensure the integrity and consistency of end to end technology solutions and ensure alignment to enterprise architecture, policies and standards. The individual will be a subject matter expert in private, public and hybrid Cloud architectures and implementations.
Skills Knowledge& Experience
- Experienced Cloud Solutions Architect
- Strong experience in design and implementation of virtualised; compute, network, storage solutions and technologies
- Strong expertise in AWS, Azure or GCP, VMware, Nutanix, and Cloud Network technology stacks
- Proven demonstrable experience and knowledge of supporting datacentre migrations and transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Proven demonstrable knowledge of designing, implementing and running Private (e.g. VMware, Nutanix) and Public Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) technologies supporting a hybrid cloud strategy
- Excellent technical knowledge of cloud: security, performance, resilience (designing for failure) and availability required to support an enterprise hybrid cloud architecture
- Strong technical knowledge of: Cloud Adoption Framework(s), Cloud architecture design patterns, best practices and standards
- 27 days holidays + bank holidays
- End of year bonus
- Car allowance
- Life assurance/ Medical
- Flex working from home
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.