The Cloud architect will work with the Application Development and Solution Architecture teams to translate high-level solutions into low-level technical designs for the Infrastructure Engineers to implement.
The Architect will ensure the technical implementation of designed solutions are strongly aligned with the core business strategy. You will provide insights and strategic direction towards the adoption of the latest cloud technology and services focusing on PaaS infrastructure and containerization.
Create low-level designs for implementation into the Azure cloud platform.
Develop road maps describing evolution of infrastructure solutions from current to future state - often by establishing a good understanding of the business user and application specific requirements.
- Experience with the following: Cloud Integration, Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS
- Experience with orchestration solutions like Terraform, Azure DevOps, or Kubernetes.
- Experience in an infrastructure architecture role in areas like but not limited to hosting, storage, network, Hyper V, VMware, tools and application platforms
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate these into infrastructure architecture designs - working as part of the wider solution architecture community and as required operating in a client facing capacity.
- Experience working a part of a global team and achieving results through a combination of face-to-face working and remote working using a mix of telephony, video and collaboration tools.
- Experience in developing leading-edge technical solutions in Microsoft platform based on industry standards including Windows OS and MS SQL, Business Intelligence (BI), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
Excellent package on offer alongside clear career path progression.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.