My client, a global asset manager, is seeking a Cloud (Azure) Security Engineer to join its Security Engineering function on a long-term contractual basis, to lead the engineering and expansion of security technologies within the Azure and M365 environments.
Successful Security Engineers will come from FTSE 100 firms or financial institutions and:
- Possess strong working knowledge of core delivery platforms (Windows, Linux, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Be AZ-500 certified
- Have demonstrable DevSecOps experience and the ability to implement security-by-design through pipelines / infrastructure as code as required
- Demonstrable experience managing credential and secrets in Azure using native and/or third party controls is desired
- Knowledge of IT security principles and controls (ISF/NIST/ISO27002/COBIT/GDPR) is desired
- MS-500 certification is desired, but not essential
Please apply now if you would like to be considered and learn more!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.