Cloud Delivery Lead
A Cloud Delivery Lead is required on a contract basis to work for a global bank based in London however the role will be remote working.
The Cloud Delivery Lead will be responsible for the planning, direction and delivery of the strategic cloud programme for one of our clients. For delivering significant change and foundations which meet both stakeholder and overall business requirements, whilst also realising agreed outcomes with satisfied client and stakeholder feedback.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the tracking and progression of all activity across multiple cloud workstreams. Workstreams will have different owners, but it is the responsibility of the Cloud Delivery Lead to ensure co-ordination of activity and driving completion.
- Planning and scheduling of work in an agile way of working with known resources, and to escalate when resource constraints put target delivery dates at risk.
- Responsible for the creation and evolution of the Cloud Centre of Enablement
- Develops and agrees programme budgets with key sponsors and controls forecast and actual costs
- Responsible for the end-to-end running of Proof of Concepts in the cloud or with SaaS vendors that will harden the Clients Cloud implementation.
The client can pay up to £560 a day (inside IR35) dependant on experience.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.