Role & responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving large scale projects at an enterprise business level.
- An ideal candidate will have strong experience in core banking environment.
- Be part of the core architecture team and drive the design and architecture for the organisation.
- Along with leading a team, this role will require you to be hands-on with distributed architecture.
- Good experience in API frameworks and microservices.
- Good experience in DevOps technologies and tools.
- Implementation experience in new technologies, Big Data and data migration to Hadoop.
- Hands-on experience in PaaS and IaaS will be a huge added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will come from a strong application development background, with experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Extensive background in software engineering
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Significant experience of cloud development
- Experience in PaaS and IaaS
- Minimum of 12 years + of extensive technical working experience
- Proven experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1543918