Our client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join its Security Architecture team on a long-term contractual programme.
Successful candidates will:
- Be able to demonstrate sound awareness of Security-by-Design principles
- Have designed, planned & implemented improved security controls on-premise & the Cloud (AWS mainly but GCP also), working closely with the architecture team.
- Have provided strong technical assistance in the selection, configuration and maintenance of cloud security devices / systems; including, but not limited to: firewalls, IPS / IDS, SIEM, WAF, Malware detection, user behaviour analysis (UBA) and related platforms.
- Be able to articulate, clearly and concisely, the concept of information risk in layman's terms to non-techies.
- Be familiar with: vulnerability management, firewalls, identity management, risk management,
- Essentially, if you are a proactive, security architect with strong Cloud experience (preferably AWS & GCP) please apply now
Desirable qualifications include: CISSP, CCSP, SABSA, COBIT, TOGAF, Google Professional - Cloud Architect / Cloud Security Engineer
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.