Our client, a global bank, is currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join their team. As a Cloud Security Architect with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop cloud based security solutions in multi-cloud environment.
- Contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and represent the security department in all cloud-related matters.
- Design cloud security architectures for cloud based systems – AWS and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Point of contact for enterprise security with other business units and global stakeholders pertaining to design and implementation of cloud based solutions.
- Develop strategies to increase cloud security knowledge throughout organisation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud security architecture
- Experience in AWS or Azure
- Knowledge in DevSecOps
- Cloud Security and Container Security experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The bank is currently undergoing an exciting transformation, getting in the latest technologies and expanding the team. If you would like to be a part of this exciting transformation, and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now!
Job posted by Sarah Tan - Registration Number: R1768394