My client, a global investment bank, is seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join their Operational Resilience Risk function on a long-term contractual basis to assess current Cloud Security Controls from an AWS perspective to ensure compliance and a robust security posture as the client moves to a multi-vendor solution.
Successful Cloud Security Architects will:
- Possess deep Cloud Security Architecture experience, preferably at large financial organisations
- Be able to communicate with senior (& non-technical) stakeholders
- Be very familiar with the AWS Security Suite (tools).
The ideal Cloud Security Architect will possess:
- Experience of Cyber security and information security risk best practice and risk management processes (with CISSP or equivalent experience in Cyber domain)
- Hands-on experience in Cloud (AWS) security architecture, security engineering, or equivalent experience with vendor specific cloud certification.
- Experience in Dev-ops practice and tooling, application security threat modelling & data security.
- Experience in Cloud formation & Terraform
Please apply now if you would like to learn more!
**THIS ROLE SITS INSIDE OF IR35 AND WILL BE PAYE**
Key Words: Cloud Security, cyber security, information security, cloud architect, security architect, cloud engineer, security engineer, Terraform, AWS, AWS, AWS, DevOps, Access Management, IAM, Ansible, CICD, Risk, Cyber Risk, Operational Resilience, Cloud Native, AWS Shields, Cloud front, AWS route 53, Edge network, Elastic load balancing, WAF, AWS Guard Duty
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.