Our client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Cloud Security Architect to join its Information Security team on a long-term contractual opportunity.
Successful candidates will:
- Be able to demonstrate sound awareness of Security-by-Design principles
- Have designed, planned & implemented improved security controls on-premise & the Cloud (Azure), working closely with the architecture team.
- Have provided strong technical assistance in the selection, configuration and maintenance of cloud security devices / systems; including, but not limited to: firewalls, IPS / IDS, SIEM, WAF, Malware detection, user behaviour analysis (UBA) and related platforms.
- Be able to articulate, clearly and concisely, the concept of information risk in layman's terms to non-techies.
- Be familiar with: vulnerability management, firewalls, identity management, risk management,
- Essentially, if you are a proactive, security architect with strong Cloud experience (preferably Azure) please apply now
- Desirable qualification include: CISSP, CCSP, SABSA, COBIT, TOGAF
Key words: Security Architect, Architecture, Information Security, Cloud, Azure, Security-by-design, firewalls, SIEM, WAF, Malware detection, NIST, vulnerability management, CISSP, CCSP, SABSA, COBIT, TOGAF
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.